Director - Finance & Fund Management - NGO - CA (10-18 yrs)
Director - Finance & Fund Management (CA- NGO, FCRA, CHARITABLE TRUST)
Knowledge critical- Understanding of FCRA Law, Donor relationships and accounting of charitable trusts.
Education: CA Mandatory
Age Group- 35-45 Years of age
Work with CEO on managing donor relations and big philanthropy relationships- strategic and task level.
- Acts as liaison between the company and the donors/funders on financial matters.
- Maintains and develops a positive public image for the organization including compliances
- Analyzes corporate activities for investors, identifying networking and other opportunities to build and create new initiatives.
- Facilitates financial analyst meetings, which may include creating and reviewing the agenda, suggesting and setting the format and dates of the meetings, and fielding questions that may arise before, during, and after the meeting.
- Facilitates the company's annual meeting, which may include creating and reviewing the agenda, coordinating the meeting space, arranging press coverage, and other related tasks.
- Produces quarterly and annual shareholder reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a variety of personalities and positions.
- Ability to convert complex financial information into understandable text.
- Ability to analyze and improve opportunities for investors.