Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:4719 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Director - Finance - FMCG/Pharma/FMCD - CA (12-18 yrs)
Director - Finance - CA - FMCG/Pharma-OTC/FMCD
- Direct and lead financial planning and budget management functions.
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance.
- Leading and coordinating effective MIS, Balance sheet Business plans, Budgets, financial planning & forecasting, cost controls and Internal audit.
- Monitoring & coordinating Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, and Cost Audit etc.
- P/L into relevant profit and cost centers, restructure balance sheet and setup a strong financial review mechanism, restoring confidence of internal stakeholders.
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations and product investment decisions.
- Oversee Direct & Indirect Taxation.
- Budgeting & Risk Management Allocation of Funds (Capex planning, working capital management and debt management), Annual Budgeting and Variance Analysis
- Taxation, Audits & Compliance Ensuring compliance of all Direct and Indirect Tax Laws.
- Responsible for facilities and asset management of the organization. developing the operating budget. Oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Finalization of Statement of Financial Account.
- Lead and coordinate an integrated financial planning process which includes inputs from sales, products and operational expense units.
- The operational finance responsibility of this position is to understand and work with the operations of each site to ensure that operational excellence translates into results and to ensure that there is an accountable connection between operations and the site financial figures.
- The segment finance responsibility of this position is to ensure sufficient understanding of the business and customers of the site in order to ensure value added contributions occur in the area of quotes, allocations and other areas of the business ensuring accurate reflection of forecasted and actual results in each segment.
This position is responsible to support Financial of the India Operations. This person is responsible to support operations and drives the financial results and brings financial reporting consistency around the India sites
Consolidation of segment financial numbers and standardize reports around sites in India regions.
- Review and analyze segment financial statements for accuracy and clarity.
- Drive consistency around sites in capturing all financial information.
- Drive cost improvement.
Qualification : CA/ Cost Accountant
Required Experience : 12+ years- experience in FMCG/Pharma-OTC/FMCD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.