Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:4231 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director - Finance - Financial Technology Startup (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Director of Finance (Finance Director) to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company's financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
A director of finance is a reliable professional with broad knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles. They are strategic thinkers and effective leaders who can make the most profitable decisions.
The goal is to guide the company towards profitability and long-term success.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company's financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Proven experience as director of finance or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Relevant degree in accounting, finance or relevant field; MBA or CA is highly desirable
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.