Director - Finance - eCommerce (8-14 yrs)
Director - Finance, leading ecommerce company (CA + MBA required)
Organisation: Leading ecommerce company, based out of Gurgaon
Role: Director Finance
Budget: 25-35 Lacs/ Annum + Equity
Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relations etc.
Job Role -
- Expertise in understanding of systems and processes, accounting policies/ principles and controls, implemented by management for ensuring appropriate controls in operations and proper legal compliance and adherence to accounting standards.
- Checking & assessing the value drivers of business and developing analytics to facilitate business decision-making.
- Identifying and preparing the Company for changes arising out any changes in Law or Accounting Practices.
- Timely and smooth completion of Internal, Statutory and Tax Audits, Transfer pricing
- Ensure the compliance to various statutes, and developing robust internal control processes.
- Managing treasury & cash funds for the company on a consolidated basis.
- Ensuring timely completion of IFRS and IGAAP compliant financial statements.
- Handle direct and indirect tax assessments
- Liaise with the parent company in assessing the funding requirements of the entity and ensure proper working capital management.
- Engage with leadership team to develop business plans and monitor progress against the plan.
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policies for foreign exchange management related risks.
- Handle FDI and remittance
- Taking care of investor reporting, investor relation and compliance
Educational/Professional Qualification -
- Graduation from a top-tier university in respective field
- MBA from top tier B-schools of India
- 5-7 years of work-experience
- Degree in finance/accounting, CA preferable
- Strong preference for previous work in start up
- Post Qualification 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Self-starter; Can work independently
- Highly analytical in nature. Should be very comfortable with Excel and similar tools
- Attention to detail and implement best practices
- Maintains high level of confidentiality
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.