Manager at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:664 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director - Finance - CA (10-12 yrs)
The candidate selected would be a CA with extensive experience in Financial and Accounting, the position would report to the Sr. Vice President Finance. Big4 experience is must.
We need a CA with total 5-7 post qualification exp + big 4 experience + exp working in a corporate (only audit experience will not work) + very good communication skills + very good presentation skills + good articulation skills.
1. Responsible for corporate Finance and Accounts functions.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of IND AS Financial Statement.
3. Review the Financial Statement and MIS on a regular basis.
4. Manage the Accounting, Finance, Banking, investor relations and tax departments.
5. Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
6. Construct and monitor reliable Internal financial control systems.
7. Facilitate Audits from Process Adherence & US GAAP Compliance/ Review errors & develop corrective action plans with Manager.
8. Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
9. Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
10. Ensure Timely & Accurate Close of Books & Reporting for MIS and Financials.
11. Review material processes & consolidate extraordinary events / exceptions.
Desired Attributes and skills expectations:
- Working experience in Big4 or in any Big corporate house
- Experience of team handling
- Should be a self-starter, self-motivated and go-getter at work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Open to work in a fast paced and challenging environment of a start-up. Should be adaptable with unstructured and ad-hoc working environment of a start-up.
- Open to get his/ her hands dirty in maintaining accounts/ reporting etc.
- Has good experience of Tally.
- ERP implementation experience would be a plus
- IND AS implementation experience would be a plus
- Experience with IFC implementation (building risk Matrix and its ongoing testing/ adherence)
Location: New Delhi
Experience: 5 to 7 years (Post qualification experience)