Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:2976 Applications:624 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Director - Finance - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
- Managing day to day accounting for all entities and ability to guide the team on accounting matters Reviewing the monthly / quarterly / year-end financial statements
- Developing and managing business plan and budgets
- Analyzing and evaluating the KPI on business performance
- Designing and ensuring operation of internal control systems
- Coordinating with Internal auditors & Tax Consultants for accounts and tax related issues
- Ensuring adequate co-ordination within the organization (inter-dependency)
- Managing bills payable and ensuring timely payments to all vendors, contractors etc.
- Managing Receivable and ensuring timely collection of payments from Customers and deposit in to Company Bank Account.
- Managing Cash Flow of Company and ensuring judicious utilization of Bank facilities.
- Monitoring of day-to-day banking activities
- Ensuring the compliance with direct and indirect taxes, including timely payment of statutory dues Getting the tax accounts and tax audit done and filing of yearly returns including transfer pricing
- Ensure compliance for accounts and taxation
- Provide support to the Management in relation to budgets, MIS, internal audit, etc.
- Develop, Implements and maintains sound business practices.
- Lends expertise to internal team.
The above functions and responsibilities are not exhaustive and the above officer is required to perform any other function and responsibilities as assigned by the company from time to time.
Required Candidate profile
Key Competencies Required
- At least 4 - 8 years experience ideally in a leading organization, with a proven track record in handling all aspects of Accounts, Taxation and MIS Reporting.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Handles difficult personnel situations using appropriate discretion, HR advice, and respect for the individual.
- Effectively manages Change and Implementation of new ideas.
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong relationship building skills - ability to develop relationships at all levels of the business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times,
- Organization and Time management skill
- Solid MS Office skills, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.