Director - Finance - Accommodation Booking Platform - CA (7-9 yrs)
Director of Finance
- Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing). Amber helps 80M+ students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the largest and fastest-growing student housing platform globally, with 1M+ units listed in 6 countries and across 100+ cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $500M in annual gross bookings value by 2022.
- If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then - Join us in building the future of student housing!
- We are the fastest growing company in Asia Pacific as per financial times
- Take a lead role in end-to-end finance management
- Manage a team of 10 to take care of Accounting
- Global entity setups and Compliances
- Financial data management system
- Investor relations
- Get the Consolidated books closures monthly level
- Take a lead role in new country expansions
- Understand the budget requirements of the department heads and plan cash flow
- Analyze revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
- Present potential scenarios and outcomes to the management team
- Maintain investor relations and reporting
- CA with minimum of 7 years of experience
- Knowledge of end to end of Accounts
- Direct Tax/Indirect Tax Compliances
- MIS, Analytics, Excel Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Team leader (Min 5-6-member team)
- Experienced in corporate finance and investor relations
What will you get from amber:
- Fast-paced growth (can skip intermediate levels)
- Total freedom and authority (everything under you, just get the job done) Amazing work culture.
- Open and Inclusive Environment
- Great Compensation and ESOPs.