AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:2154 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:224
Director - Faculty Development - University (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for one of the top ranking universities in India with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campus, offering a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science and Humanities.
- Ranked as No. 1 University by TOI in 2016 under the category of Private Engineering
- Accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade in the year 2013.
- University is placed in A category by MHRD
Role: Director - Faculty Development
- Lead the Learning & Development initiatives aimed at improving the performance of academic and non-academic staff of the University
- Develop the L&D plans and policies in conjunction with the university's overall development plan
- Develop the annual technical & non-technical training plans and maintain training calendar
- Identify the training requirements and plan training program appropriate for each level; facilitate the training in conjunction with external parties as required
- Develop and maintain a process to assess the effectiveness of the training provided
- Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute
- Preference would be given to candidate having at least 10 years of experience in similar profile with a reputed University / Higher Educational Institution