Director - Facility Management - Real Estate (17-22 yrs)
- To Provide customizable services to corporate and institutional real estate owners including asset management, property management, support in marketing/leasing, development/redevelopment, acquisition/disposition, finance/accounting and engineering
- To work closely with each client to identify their specific needs and create innovative solutions to reach short- and long-term investment goals
- To upkeep the property/facility in multiple locations. This include technical and soft services
- Should be a leader to manage the entire facility management team
- Should be client/tenant focused. Handle client issues pro-actively
- Should have good understanding of CAM and the CAPEX and OPEX management.
- Should be familiar with all the health and safety standards of handling large high rise commercial buildings and managing large workforce in a campus environment.
- Should be service oriented
- Should have good English communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Should have good understanding of managing food courts and retail outlets
- Should be a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer with atleast 17+ years of relevant experience
- Atleast 8+ years of leadership role in FM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.