Director - ERP Implementation - Business Advisory Firm (15-25 yrs)
Industry - IT
Job Type - Permanent
- Candidate will be responsible for Services offering and solution definition, including new innovation services in the Managed Services and AMS.
- Candidate will be responsible for implementing ERP for the clients and should have extensive experience in the same.
Client is a Multinational business advisory firm with annual revenue of 25+ billion USD
- Develop the next generation of Solution Offering
- Develop the solution definitions, including new innovation services
- Develop sales materials, including Proposal and SOW Templates
- Develop pricing models and increase business
- Liaise with Delivery Canters to develop delivery models
- Primary focus on SAP, Oracle, ServiceNow, Workday
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Increase the AMS business
- B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA / CA, should be from Tier 1 organization
- Overall IT experience of 15+ years with relevant experience in any of the ERP platforms ( Oracle, Workday, SAP, ServiceNow )
- Candidate should have the ability to perform in a dynamically changing environment
- Should have experience in leading and incubating in any or two of the ERP Platforms as mentioned above
- Background in managed services & client delivery (Mandatory )
- Program/project management experience
- Ability to motivate and coach teams to deliver quality solution assets
- Experience working on Global programs/projects, with an understanding of global partnership matters and global reporting
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Innovative mindset and outlook
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Industry leading pay
- Global Exposure
- Work along with the brightest minds of the industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shreyans Kasliwal on +91 80 6826 6850.
Contact - Shreyans Kasliwal - +91 80 6826 6850
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.