Assistant Manager at Aditech IT & Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd
Views:658 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Director - Entity Mapping - Reference Data - Investment Research Firm (15-30 yrs)
About the client :
The company's Research group provides independent analysis on individual securities, managed investments, portfolios, and markets. The group also collects and maintains high-quality data on the equities, managed investments, and fixed-income investments we cover in our database, one of the largest investment databases in the world. It is one of the largest independent sources of manager, equity, and credit research in the world. We transform data into insights that investors can use to reach their financial goals
- This role is an ideal position for someone looking to foster innovation in the company. The Data team is seeking a proactive leader to create our entity mapping database and to bring together our security reference databases. This vital leadership position will work closely with the Data senior management team as well as key partners across the company to expand and transform our entity mapping and security reference databases to meet company's growing needs.
- As the leader of this dataset you will be responsible for evaluating build/buy/partnerships opportunities, constructing product/dataset roadmaps, and working with various teams across the company to execute on deliverables.
- Create and own the vision and roadmap for the entity mapping and security reference database.
- Work with the various product and dataset leaders to ensure alignment and buy-in for the vision and roadmap.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to assess product offerings.
- Develop key performance indicators and lead monthly program review with business partners to report on and facilitate conversations regarding KPI status, progress, resources, and risks.
- Establish and ensure team's adherence to best practices in the creation of new data sets and the evolution of established data and analytics.
- Liaise with global teams, including technical and product teams, to facilitate and align schedules and resources.
- Lead and ensure efficient change management
- Creative thinker with an analytical approach to problem solving, an inquisitive and critical mind, pays attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Experience building entity and security master databases across multiple asset classes.
- Deep knowledge of entity mapping across fixed income, equity, and fund structures.
- Excellent technical, project management, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Past success working in a fast-paced environment while still producing high-quality, detail-orientated work.
- Established ability to build collaborative relationships with key partners across regions and data universes.
- Must have Experience managing global teams.
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of LEAN Six Sigma tools is considered an asset.
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree or CFA a plus.