Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:397 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Director - Entity Mapping - Investment Research Firm (15-20 yrs)
An exciting job opportunity for a professional holding at least 15 years as a Director-Entity mapping. You will be responsible for creating entity mapping database and to bring together security reference databases. Our distinguished client is looking for smart professional who is keen to grow his/her career as a Director-Entity mapping. You will lead the entire team for India and operate as strategist and an operational leader.
Your Future Employer: A Leading provider of investment research serving different market regions across the globe.
- Creating and owning the vision and roadmap for the entity mapping and security reference database.
- Working with the various product and dataset leaders to ensure alignment and buy-in for the vision and roadmap.
- Working with 3rd party vendors to assess product offerings.
- Developing key performance indicators and lead monthly program review with business partners to report on and facilitate conversations regarding KPI status, progress, resources, and risks.
- Establishing and ensure team's adherence to best practices in the creation of new data sets and the evolution of established data and analytics.
- Liaising with global teams, including technical and product teams, to facilitate and align schedules and resources.
- Leading and ensuring efficient change management
- Creative thinker with an analytical approach to problem solving, an inquisitive and critical mind, pays attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- 5-7 years- experience building entity and security master databases across multiple asset classes.
- Deep knowledge of entity mapping across fixed income, equity, and fund structures.
- Excellent technical, project management, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Past success working in a fast-paced environment while still producing high-quality, detail-orientated work.
- Established ability to build collaborative relationships with key partners across regions and data universes.
What is in store for you ?
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established research and analytics brand and their Fortune 500 clients.