Team Lead at Xpert Conexions
Views:1242 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Director - Enterprise Sales - Travel Management App (8-14 yrs)
About this Opportunity: Director Enterprise Sales
Director Enterprise sales managers work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. You'll be responsible for meeting or exceeding business targets, which would require you to be highly organized, motivated, and persistent. You must be able to work independently and be a self-starter. You also need to be able to work well under pressure and be able to handle rejection.
Other key expectations from you:
- Core team role with direct mentorship from founders along with P&L ownership
- Developing and managing complex sales strategies, including forecasting potential revenue streams
- Own and deliver predictable and healthy MRR(monthly recurring revenue).
- Willingness to engage top management and CXOs to drive product deployment.
- Identifying potential customers and developing new business opportunities
- Convert new customers and grow the existing ones effectively
- Manage & drive the growth & margin targets for respective geography
- Attract, retain & manage growth of talent across teams
- Coordinating with other departments, including marketing and customer service, to ensure that clients receive high quality service
- Be a mentor to your team and continuously identify and address training gaps.
What you'll need?
- Willingness to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, and a sustainable business
- Strong curiosity and communication skills to be able to understand and convey the value addition delivered by Company
- Team handling experience and ability to provide feedback & guidance to the teams.
- Proven track record of working in a hypergrowth environment and ability to do zero to 1 and 1 to 100.
- Ability to motivate the team to work together and achieve shared goals
- Ability to put customer first
- Enterprise sales experience of 8+ years