Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:3307 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Director - Enterprise Sales - IT (11-17 yrs)
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives.
- Leverage industry trends to understand customer pain points and tailor solutions based on customer needs.
- Conduct meetings with C-suite and confidently speak as a leader in this space.
- Successfully enlist enterprises to adopt for their employees
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Grow the team as we scale.
- Top Tier MBA + engineering background (circuit branches only) with 10+ years of experience in enterprise sales and business development
- Proven track record of selling technically complex software products
- Uses a consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- Demonstrates strong business development, negotiation, and communication skills at the client C level.
- Gathers in-depth knowledge of client's business, organizational structure, and business processes to drive sales.
- Has an exceptionally strong track record in advanced enterprise sales with proven over-performance.
- Is forward-looking, flexible, creative, and proactive.
- Negotiates fiercely and protects and nurtures relationships
- Experience selling subscription based licenses, retaining and upselling to customers
- Experience with corporate training products/services a plus.
- Existing strong relationships with leaders within functions of human resources, recruitment, learning & development and training in large enterprises.
- Flexible to travel 30% - 50% of the time
- Comfortable with autonomy and uncertainty
- Get things done
- Passion for education
- MBA with an engineering bachelor's degree from a top tier college
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.