Senior Recruitment Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:4668 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - Enterprise Risk Management & Internal Audit - Conglomerate (10-15 yrs)
Our Client:A leading Regional Conglomerate is on a lookout for Director- Enterprise Risk Management & Internal Audit at a group level to be based in Dubai.
- You should have had experience in setting up a "risk department".Your role will be overseeing and setting up the framework for the group touching across the entire value chain of the business.
- The position is responsible for managing the Risk Management (RM) function, which includes providing both oversight and direction for management of risks across the organization as a whole; for managed investments, non-managed investments & new investment opportunities in line with risk polices and procedures approved by the Board of Directors.
- The Risk Director will collaborate with the business leadership team and functional teams to ensure that risks are identified and considered in the development of the strategic vision, and proactively manage to balance both the risk and rewards of the business.
- 10 - 15 years relevant experience in Risk Management including at least 7+ years in a senior management position. Position open to overseas candidates.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must-have
- Must have a graduate degree in Business, Economics or Finance.
- Candidate with a profession accounting / MBA qualification will be preferred.
- Essential is a thorough and in-depth knowledge of Risk Management standards, techniques, tools & implementation.
- Experience in Governance, internal audit, risk, control, and compliance will be added advantage.
- High-level critical thinking skills, including strategic thinking, effective analysis of data, and the ability to aggregate risks across businesses into risk management themes.
- Strong ability to influence.
- Works effectively with various levels within an organization, including senior-level leadership, professionals, and staff and quickly build relationships.
- Industry expertise: FMCG/ Consumer/ Retail/ Food Service.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.