Manager - Recruitments at BeanHR Consulting
Views:1594 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Director - Enterprise Architecture - Mobile Application Development (14-18 yrs)
Director Mobile, will play a key role in delivering award winning, interactive experiences to our clients. You will drive the translation and construction of clients- business problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of a project to ensure that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality. You will lead multiple teams converting high quality rich interactive experience design concepts to reality with your excellent understanding of proven and emerging technologies.
- You will use your creative technology skills to make ridiculously crazy ideas a reality. You have a proven track record of success in managing multi-track teams to deliver a comprehensive solution that achieves a common vision. You are an expert at architecting and managing end to end delivery of full-scale IT projects & applications. You possess a broad and deep level of understanding in interactive development technologies and a history of successfully delivering projects on time and on budget.
- iOS Development - Excellent working knowledge of Xcode4 and Instruments, Objective C, Cocoa Framework, Push Notifications, In-App Purchase, and Game Center
- Android Development - Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse and Java embedded systems development using Java ME
- Adobe Development - Excellent working knowledge of Flash CS5, Flash Builder 4.5+, AS3, Flex Framework, AIR, OSMF, Flash Remoting and cross platform development for iOS, Windows and Android environment.
- Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics) a plus
- Experience integrating with Digital Signage Distribution Networks (e.g., Stratacache, Netkey, Scala, Reflect) is a plus
- Experience working with backend technologies (e.g., Java, .NET, Groovy, Python) a plus
- Good understanding of timeline animation techniques and code animation techniques a plus
- 14+ years of industry experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and interactive design and architecture
- Heroic get-it-done attitude
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage multiple client and teams through Sales, Analysis & Design, Implementation, and Support project phases
- Excellent understanding of complex computer science and software engineering principles
- Proactively drives innovation within the company and with clients
- Experience in graphics manipulation/optimization using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience leading the development and distribution of apps via enterprise channels or public app stores
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF)
- Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of consumer applications
- Frequent travel may be required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Full time Bachelor's /Master's degree (Science or Engineering preferred)