Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:908 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Director - Engineering - IT (10-20 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: MNC
- Industries: Software / Software Services
- Company Type: Fortune 500
- Funding Stage: Series C
- Headquarter Location: US
- Nature of Offering: Product
- Founding Year: 2009
- No of Employees: 501-1000
Hiring for Director of Engineering
- Cloud-based .NET ecosystem and are hungry to innovate using the latest Azure technologies.
- Lead a team of engineers and managers, through whom you'll execute on the strategic direction of the Upfront Healthcare platform, inspiring and motivating teams to do their best work
- Effectively collaborate with key partners in your product area, including Product Managers, DevOps, TPMs, Security, Data Science, Services/Support, and BI
- Enable product engineers to reliably deliver products that maximizes product quality, security and reliability, including partnering with the DevOps team to build and maintain highly-observable systems with excellent metrics and actionable alerts
- Partner with the Services team to understand what drives client success across our product and ensure your team works to address client concerns in a timely manner
- Partner with CISO to design and implement proactive security postures for client- and internal-facing systems
- Enforce accountability through empathetic, relevant, and objective performance targets and timely feedback and coaching
- Minimum of 10 years in the software development industry with a minimum of 5 years of experience working in senior engineering leadership roles, including managing Engineering Managers
- MS Degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience developing and scaling SaaS platforms
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and team building skills
- Experience with Agile software delivery methodology in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience in Cloud - AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Proven success in attracting and retaining top engineering talent from diverse backgrounds
- Strong communication skills that enable you to communicate technical value to business stakeholders
- You are passionate about engineering culture and velocity, driving a culture of rapid, responsible iteration with our incredibly engaged (and growing!) client base.
- You are a great collaborator and partner and proactively seek to build productive win-wins across teams.
- Have empathetic, global mindset that prizes diversity of thought, cultures, and backgrounds
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.