Consultant at Michael Page
Views:436 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director - Engineering - Electrical (17-30 yrs)
Director - Engineering Electrical - Only Female candidates
Our client is looking to hire an engineering leader to support their multiple businesses worth multibillion dollars in electrical space.
- Reporting into the Chief of Engineering and managing a huge team of 350+ people, you shall be responsible for Providing leadership for diverse product teams from multiple locations to meet its short and long-term goals. Creating and executing 3- 5 year capability roadmaps for the teams in line with division strategic technology and product roadmaps
- Shaping RD&E Portfolio with increased level of maturity including the NTI transition and NPI launches and defining clear plan to leverage the Lab and Prototype infrastructure to accelerate launches of key NPI/VA programs for division
- Managing complex programs (Cost, schedule and Time) for divisions key programs and Driving DFx & Agile concepts / tools for new product development &/or existing product improvements for the divisions' product portfolio to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, cost and manufacturability
- Shaping digitization technology proposals working with CoEs and product line teams
- Defining VA road map for division conducting IP landscape, tearing down events and competitor benchmarking and leading innovation events to shape ideas from the team
- Leading operations reviews with key engineering directors, accountable to manage department budget and performance to forecast
- Mentoring and coaching Leaders and technical leaders to prepare for future leadership roles
- Attracting and growing key strong-diversified engineering talent in organizational and technical ladder career path and developing high performance teams in terms of breadth and depth of capabilities in electrical , software and mechanical design as well as adjacent technology areas in product engineering. Synergizing and leveraging engineering capabilities across groups
- Building leadership succession for the group as well as broader electrical product groups
- Ideally you are full time engineer or Masters/PHD with background in either Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Electromechanical and atleast 15 years of design experience in an MNC engineering organization with prior experience as organizational leader for a minimum of 5 to 10 years in globally distributed teams.\
- You should have handled atleast a team of 50 people.
- You should have experience in end to end product development, launch and entire product life cycle management, preferably in the electrical or industrial automation product categories and these technologies: electronics, electro-mechanical designs, software and firmware platforms, wireless, cloud and IoT connectivity.
- You should have strong leadership potential and be in a succession role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.