Director - Engineering - EdTech (5-10 yrs)
About The client:
Our client is the fastest growing company in the space of student mobility in Asia Pacific as per Financial times.
About the Role:
- To build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reliable, and scalable.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Work closely with Product managers, designers, and the business team to implement solutions.
- Maintain a very high standard of product quality, ensuring a delightful experience for users.
- Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a difference.
- 5+ years of experience, working with web technologies and building scalable and distributed software products and infrastructure
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
- Sound knowledge of design patterns and practices for writing clean, linted, maintainable, and reusable code
- Experience in working with both backend and frontend web technologies Experience with infrastructure deployment and maintenance
- Keeps an eye on a new platform and ecosystem changes
We offer (of course, in addition to your compensation):
Fast-paced growth (can skip intermediate levels)
Total freedom and authority (everything under you, just get the job done) Amazing work culture
Great Compensation and ESOPs