Director - Engineering - EdTech (5-10 yrs)
About The client:
Our client is the fastest growing company in the space of student mobility in Asia Pacific as per Financial times.
About the Role:
- To build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reliable, and scalable.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Work closely with Product managers, designers, and the business team to implement solutions.
- Maintain a very high standard of product quality, ensuring a delightful experience for users.
- Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a difference.
- 5+ years of experience, working with web technologies and building scalable and distributed software products and infrastructure
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - From inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
- Sound knowledge of design patterns and practices for writing clean, linted, maintainable, and reusable code
- Experience in working with both backend and frontend web technologies Experience with infrastructure deployment and maintenance
- Keeps an eye on a new platform and ecosystem changes
We offer (of course, in addition to your compensation):
Fast-paced growth (can skip intermediate levels)
Total freedom and authority (everything under you, just get the job done) Amazing work culture
Great Compensation and ESOPs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.