HR at Colangels India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1862 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - Engineering - eCommerce/Logistics - IIT/NIT/BITS (14-22 yrs)
CTC: Upto 80 LPA
DIRECTOR - ENGINEERING
The Director - Engineering would be responsible for end to end people and process management in the assigned engineering vertical.
The job responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to :
- Operations Team head - responsible for managing the project delivery team.
- Responsibilities include conducting planning and prioritizing activities for all the projects;
- Facilitating release backlogs, sprint planning meetings, daily scrums, sprint demos and retrospectives; Interacting with stakeholders from various groups to manage scope, requirements and expectations; providing regular status updates to all stakeholders and senior management and working in collaboration with the product team to develop the future roadmap for the product.
- Ramp up and build the team as per requirements.
- Mentor and develop careers of team members, fostering a strong team culture of excellence and commitment. Responsibilities include mentoring, periodic evaluation and career planning for team members, fostering a strong team culture of excellence and commitment.
- Demonstrate experience in rapidly understanding new, complex businesses and technologies, Management, Program/Project management, architecture, design, process, and implementation with a strong business focus.
- Expertise in service-oriented architecture (SOA), high availability applications, horizontal reporting applications, and Scalable infrastructure/platform and organizational scaling. Hands on experience with delivering scalable systems with quality and agility.
- Experience in setting up goals, practices, and partner in key organizational decisions across functions. Providing leadership to a cross-functional team and driving multiple strategic initiatives aimed at scaling up and focusing on standardization and operational efficiencies.
- Managing and leading team to support aggressive businesses demands. Extensive experience in retaining and hiring driven -engineers for building scalable systems, mentor them to achieve their goals; working with and managing a cross-functional team.
- Be the key stakeholder for product specifications and roadmaps.
- Involved in all aspect of software development and support activities including making key decisions about the technical architecture of products, coding, code reviews and support.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in terms of process and technology
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Intense outcome focused mindset
- Framework driven execution and high organization skills
- The ability to get things done in a high-performance organization
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.