HR at Colangels India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:408 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - Engineering - eCommerce/Logistics - IIT/NIT/BITS (14-22 yrs)
CTC: Upto 80 LPA
DIRECTOR - ENGINEERING
The Director - Engineering would be responsible for end to end people and process management in the assigned engineering vertical.
The job responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to :
- Operations Team head - responsible for managing the project delivery team.
- Responsibilities include conducting planning and prioritizing activities for all the projects;
- Facilitating release backlogs, sprint planning meetings, daily scrums, sprint demos and retrospectives; Interacting with stakeholders from various groups to manage scope, requirements and expectations; providing regular status updates to all stakeholders and senior management and working in collaboration with the product team to develop the future roadmap for the product.
- Ramp up and build the team as per requirements.
- Mentor and develop careers of team members, fostering a strong team culture of excellence and commitment. Responsibilities include mentoring, periodic evaluation and career planning for team members, fostering a strong team culture of excellence and commitment.
- Demonstrate experience in rapidly understanding new, complex businesses and technologies, Management, Program/Project management, architecture, design, process, and implementation with a strong business focus.
- Expertise in service-oriented architecture (SOA), high availability applications, horizontal reporting applications, and Scalable infrastructure/platform and organizational scaling. Hands on experience with delivering scalable systems with quality and agility.
- Experience in setting up goals, practices, and partner in key organizational decisions across functions. Providing leadership to a cross-functional team and driving multiple strategic initiatives aimed at scaling up and focusing on standardization and operational efficiencies.
- Managing and leading team to support aggressive businesses demands. Extensive experience in retaining and hiring driven -engineers for building scalable systems, mentor them to achieve their goals; working with and managing a cross-functional team.
- Be the key stakeholder for product specifications and roadmaps.
- Involved in all aspect of software development and support activities including making key decisions about the technical architecture of products, coding, code reviews and support.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in terms of process and technology
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Intense outcome focused mindset
- Framework driven execution and high organization skills
- The ability to get things done in a high-performance organization
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written