Director at Connectpro Mgmt Pvt Ltd
Views:265 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Director - Engineering - Automotive Technologies (18-20 yrs)
The Company, an MNC is building on its core strengths in wireless and compute technologies, and is in the middle of the biggest technology revolution in the Automotive Telematics space. While it has pioneered connected car technologies for over a decade, it is now playing a critical role in the evolution of Automotive Infotainment, Telematics, ADAS/Autonomous Driving & its supporting technologies. It is investing in several bleeding edge technologies such 5G, Cellular V2X, Computer Vision, AI/Deep Learning etc., and are working closely with global Automakers/Tier-1s, standards bodies, consortiums and operators on pushing the boundaries.
It's Automotive telematics Team is looking for a Ssenior technical lead who can make difference on many technology forefronts in Automotive Telematics space, join it's growing multisite engineering organization. Responsibilities will include but not limited to: Leading multiple teams architects, technical leads, hardware and software engineers in optimization efforts along with the ASPICE and AUTOSAR compliance. Defining strategic roadmap and delivering to the vision of best-in-class service capabilities of it's Automotive Engineering teams. Driving robust processes for requirements specifications, prioritization and solution development that supports a larger Automotive Global team. This includes active management of stakeholder alignment of capabilities, product roadmap and delivery plans. Defining and implementing Automotive use cases, driving system validation methodologies and robust release management processes.
- 18+ years of experience (maximum experience could be 27years) in the embedded domain to design, develop and support software solutions on multi-core ARM/CPUs.
- Embedded Platforms experience including low-level firmware, kernel and user-space components, Multi-thread programming and Realtime software development.
- Experience in the 4G/5G Modem/Telematics platform and protocols development
- Design and development of software for heterogeneous compute platforms consisting of ARMs, CPUs, DSPs, and specialized hardware accelerators in embedded SoC systems with J-TAG or ICE debuggers.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to work with engineers/partners/customers across different geographies.
- Hands-on technical lead who is not hesitant to dig into the details where needed to get first-hand knowledge of the issues and play an active role in steering the team to success.
- Exposure to two or more of technology areas is a plus:- 4G/5G, C-V2X/V2X, DSRC, Ethernet, CAN/LIN, eAVB, Data protocols, Audio subsystems, Telephony/Audio(VoIP), Messaging, Location services, WiFi/BT etc
- Hands on development experience in the Linux/QNX/Android platforms.
- Experience with the BSP SW and understanding of interfaces USB/PCIE/SPI/I2C/UART and storage devices NAND/eMMC/UFS etc.
- Exposure to Network programming (e.g. Posix socket API, TCP/UDP/IP/multicast)
- Experience with industry standard multi-media frameworks such as ALSA, PulseAudio, io-Audio, Gstreamer and SDKs.
- Platform and SoC bring-up experience with good schematic/board level issues debugging
- Experience with the SoC/Platform level Boot, Power and performance profiling and optimization
- Experience with the ASPICE, ISO26262 process/Auditing and AUTOSAR process.