Director - Employer & Internal Branding - eCommerce (8-14 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities : -
- Strategise, lead & execute projects required to boost our brand presence for becoming an employer of choice, for key talent across the country and overseas.
- Take up initiatives to position our brand amongst target audiences and top talent.
- Social media management: Define draw out the strategy for all Social Media channels, drive community/supporter engagement through engagement/response
- Be the Brand Evangelist for the organisation
- Managing, Editing, publishing and coordination among engineering teams for content creation Define most important social media KPIs Manage and execute social media and blog calendar.
Desired Skills and Experience : -
- Align the company around the brand idea communicate our vision and mission (inside outside org.)
- Craft thoughtful communication plans and draw out key messaging for the Brand Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Devise innovative growth strategies Manage day-to-day marketing activities with creative teams; ensure flawless execution at all times.
- You'll work across all departments of our organisation to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world, time again.
- Develop execution based, cross-channel, cross-team opportunities and uniquely position the organisation against the competition.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor activities.
- Measure and track impact of branding programs.
- Work Experience required : 8-12 years of relevant experience, in employer/ internal branding with a detailed understanding of the recruitment ecosystems.
- Base location: Delhi NCR or Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.