Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:952 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Employee/Associate Experience - IT (15-20 yrs)
- The Associate Experience leader will be responsible for defining and executing associate experience strategy. This leader will partner cross functionally to develop, produce, and implement programs that will help create a positive and compelling experience that enables leaders, managers, and associates to do their best work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Influence leaders and team members to prioritize and implement programs related to employees
- Be an aggregator of activities of different functions to create a holistic experience to associates
- Develop and execute employee experience strategy and programs that increase alignment within and across teams, enable effective feedback and recognition, and empower employees, managers, and leaders
- Define and implement change management strategies as high-impact, BU-wide changes are introduced; appropriately leverage and manage the existing network of Change Agents to help employees understand and adjust to changes
- Support culture definition and activation efforts
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment, and accountability for employee experience programs
- Partner with the internal communications team to keep employees up-to-date on business priorities, organization vision, accomplishments and milestones
- The ideal candidate for this role would be a passionate change maker who can offer thought leadership on organizational and people related strategy and execution
- Experience in Organizational change management
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration experience
- Innovative and creative bent of mind
- Masters Degree in Management or a related course at that level.
- 15+ years of experience in designing and delivering programs in HR or Business Management.
- Preferably exposure in fields relating to Organizational Psychology or Customer experience functions.