Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:1225 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Director - Employee/Associate Experience - IT (15-20 yrs)
- The Associate Experience leader will be responsible for defining and executing associate experience strategy. This leader will partner cross functionally to develop, produce, and implement programs that will help create a positive and compelling experience that enables leaders, managers, and associates to do their best work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Influence leaders and team members to prioritize and implement programs related to employees
- Be an aggregator of activities of different functions to create a holistic experience to associates
- Develop and execute employee experience strategy and programs that increase alignment within and across teams, enable effective feedback and recognition, and empower employees, managers, and leaders
- Define and implement change management strategies as high-impact, BU-wide changes are introduced; appropriately leverage and manage the existing network of Change Agents to help employees understand and adjust to changes
- Support culture definition and activation efforts
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment, and accountability for employee experience programs
- Partner with the internal communications team to keep employees up-to-date on business priorities, organization vision, accomplishments and milestones
- The ideal candidate for this role would be a passionate change maker who can offer thought leadership on organizational and people related strategy and execution
- Experience in Organizational change management
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration experience
- Innovative and creative bent of mind
- Masters Degree in Management or a related course at that level.
- 15+ years of experience in designing and delivering programs in HR or Business Management.
- Preferably exposure in fields relating to Organizational Psychology or Customer experience functions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.