Director - Education - Sales/BD Role (8-12 yrs)
Director of Education:
Education Director Job Description Education directors, also known as instructional coordinators, direct and shape the curricula and teaching processes in a school.
Another key role of an education director is providing advice to teachers, school administrators and support staff. They provide training in the use of educational materials and techniques.
- Build and strengthen relationships with key collaborative partners.
- Develops and maintains positive and effective relations with schools.
- Strong facilitation and group leadership skills
- Proven experience in developing curriculum for innovative programming
- Experience working in a leadership capacity with diverse groups
- The ability to conceive, develop, and complete tasks without close supervision
- Demonstrates positive and proactive leadership that has the support of the staff with whom the Director works most closely.
- Makes succession plans to ensure strong future leadership.
- Provides leadership in the planning, development, implementation, review and evaluation of administrative procedures
Who will suit this role-
Principals/ Experienced Academicians with min 7 Years Experience with schools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.