Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:434 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director - eCommerce Business (12-20 yrs)
- Develop and execute an integrated ecommerce strategy
- Drive pricing, merchandising, campaign strategies to accelerate ecommerce growth
- Create business development strategies to identify and test new ecommerce models
- Manage UI/UX of the e-commerce website to drive best in class conversion
- Drive CRM, Email/SMS marketing and loyalty programs to drive revenue growth and retention
- Drive ratings & reviews and referral
- Lead and manage the ecommerce team and partner with other key departments to deliver first class online customer experiences to achieve customer loyalty and engagement
- Keep abreast of the most innovative best practices across industries and within industry so as to introduce the most effective ecommerce model and initiatives to the company.
- Develop customer journey roadmap and manage critical touch points to enhance customer experiences. Improve customer experience from visit to online store, to purchase, to delivery and after sales working with customer service department.
- Monitor and benchmark the purchase funnel and programs of key competitors so as to plan and deliver standout practices to differentiate ourselves in attracting customer engagement
- Work closely with the IT team to leverage internal and external technological capabilities to create best-in-class digital experience for the customers.
- Consistently research the needs and trends of the target customer segments to deliver customer experiences which match their preferences and interests
- Plan and execute campaigns to support the company "go to market" calendar to enhance sales performance and create high levels of customer interaction.
- Apply analytics and continuously measure and evaluate ROI of key campaign
- Report to company management on ecommerce performance through focused KPIs and analytics as well as recommend on key improvement actions to enhance overall business performance
- A Degree
- 12-20 years of Ecommerce experience, across sales, merchandising, and CRM
- Proven track record of ecommerce strategy, sales and customer experience growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.