Director - Distribution & Sales - Gaming Business - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-20 yrs)
Director of Distribution and Sales with one of the Leading Indian Gaming Organization.
- An energetic, dynamic and effective communicator with excellent negotiation skills to manage situations on the ground
- Analytical decision maker, data driven.
- Build and run offline distribution network and its operations pan India from scratch.
- Recruit, Train, Mentor and Help Distributors - across all regions of business in India.
- Willing to get hands dirty and work on the ground with the people in remote geographies
- Build, modify and execute incentive model for the distributors, working closely with the General Manager of the Product.
- Work with Finance and Legal team to define and improve processes for efficient day to day running of operations.
- Present Business and Operations Review once a month.
- The Subject Matter Expert and the go-to person when the Field is unable to find solutions elsewhere.
- Use analytical factors to understand performance and risk, including elements that generate errors, and provide feedback proactively that drives decision making and risk elimination
- Problem solve to resolve issues and escalations related to Sales Order process and Tools support.
- Resolve conflicts between distributors.
Premium B School MBA's preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.