Director - Digital Transformations - Supply Chain Logistics Firm (15-25 yrs)
Industry - Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Head IT, Supply chain, Digital Transformations, Director IT
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The Director - Technology of the group would lead digitization strategy by digitizing and automating offline business processes, implementing global software's and hardware initiatives and creating deep industry partnerships.
Our client is a leading mid-sized organization in the suppy chain logistics industry. One of the leading domestic players in the Indian market, they cater to multiple clients across industries.
- Take over the digitization exercise across the group and identify and procure software to digitize offline processes.
- Lead all group projects from identification till implementation while working with stakeholders across functions and companies.
- Automate a large percent of manual digitized processes through in-house development or partnership with enterprises.
- Refine the group digitization strategy & lead value extraction from existing execution.
- Work with Group Company heads to outsource all non-core activities with strategic partners, global and local.
- Lead value deriving alliances and partnerships for all group companies & build relationships with the startup ecosystem.
- Position the group as a keen industry partner through representation in industry associations and forums.
- Working experience of between 15 to 25 years.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully lead execution of IT projects as project head.
- Experience in procurement of large cloud software and hardware initiatives.
- Experienced software development in the past.
- Proven leadership in leveling up colleagues and executing strategy.
- Broad thinker, accepting, hustler at executing.
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Meenakshi Nigam - +91 124 452 5435
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.