Senior HR Consultant at MoreVentures
Views:317 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Director - Digital Transformation - Pharma/Healthcare Domain - BPO - IIM/XIM/ISB/IIM (18-25 yrs)
Position : Director- Digital Transformation
Location : Gurgaon
Salary : Best in Industry (from 36 LPA - 55 LPA)
Education : B.Tech From IIT or MBA From IIM/XIM/ISB and Tier 1 Colleges only need apply.
Experience : 18 Yrs - 25 Yrs of Relevant Experience in Digital Transformation from a Pharma / healthcare Domain.
Key Skills: Healthcare domain / Consulting /Understanding of existing and new age Technologies
Company : A Leading global business process outsourcing company.Company has over 35000+ professionals across 50 delivery centers worldwide, including Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, China, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
Candidates Must Haves:
- Must have experience in Digital Transformation from a Pharma healthcare Domain
- Must come from a Outsourcing / BPM industry
- Must have Strong Strategy and Operations consulting experience with a strong digital focus.
- Must have experience in design and implement an end-to-end transformation roadmap, involving a variety of solution components, and a clear business case based on business value/outcomes.
- Must have Strong working knowledge of technologies, development tools, and emerging technologies
- Should be working Companies Like - BPO/BPM/KPO, Healthcare/Pharma organisations.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of Company, as Company accelerates its digital journey. To engage with clients to define and execute the Transformation roadmap by leveraging the concepts of - Digital first- .This is an opportunity to be a part of a specialist high performing team to work closely with a range of customers using a co-creation approach to assess, design and build transformational solutions with a strong digital focus.
- You will work closely with current and potential customers to understand their business and its challenges and provide new thinking and options for the development, design and implementation of business strategy and operations solutions. The development of coherent business strategy and operations solutions will be supported by the Company digitally enabled transformation framework and the variety of capabilities and services provided by Company and its strategic partners.
- The role includes a breadth of areas as including: go-to-market strategies, capability need identification, operating model design, value chain mapping and business process reengineering, end customer experiences, new technologies, intelligent automations and robotics, data and analytics, platform business models, straight through operations processes, AI and ML, and other traditional and digitally related transformation activities which deliver significant improvements to business efficiency and effectiveness.
- The focus on cocreating solutions will involve the use of Agile concepts and practices as the way of collaboratively engaging and working with customers.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- End-to-End conceptualization and delivery of all HEALTHCARE Transformation solutions for clients encompassing formulation and deployment of Digital Assets and Analytics solutions.
- Digital Initiative's across following primary impact areas; Infusion of Digital Technologies within HEALTHCARE domain to differentiate processing capabilities (Customer Experience) from Contact to Contract to Renewal - delivering business outcomes
- Engaging and successfully landing potential HEALTHCARE clients during Pre-Sales stage along with Sales organization and embedding digital led transformational solutions. Responsibilities start during opportunity identification, qualification and subsequently leading Solution design, Costing, Pricing and contractual stages
- Bring Business and Industry Insights, evaluate partnerships/start-ups to continuously evolve our offerings, co-innovate and lead the transformation agenda with clients. Be a thought leader and have HEALTHCARE domain expertise and a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Lead the customer engagement, design and change process with customers that meet and exceed their business requirements and enable the successful build and implementation of Digital solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.