HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:489 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Director - Digital Transformation - Pharma/Healthcare Domain - BPM (18-27 yrs)
Director Digital Transformation
Experience: 18 - 27 years
- Must have experience in Digital Transformation from a Pharma healthcare Domain
- Must come from an Outsourcing / BPM industry
- Must have Strong Strategy and Operations consulting experience with a strong digital focus.
- Must have experience in design and implement an end-to-end transformation roadmap, involving a variety of solution components, and a clear business case based on business value/outcomes.
- Must have strong working knowledge of technologies, development tools, and emerging technologies
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities :
- End-to-End conceptualization and delivery of all HEALTHCARE Transformation solutions for clients encompassing formulation and deployment of Digital Assets and Analytics solutions.
- Digital Initiative's across following primary impact areas; Infusion of Digital Technologies within HEALTHCARE domain to differentiate processing capabilities (Customer Experience) from Contact to Contract to Renewal - delivering business outcomes
- Engaging and successfully landing potential HEALTHCARE clients during the Pre-Sales stage along with Sales organization and embedding digital led transformational solutions. Responsibilities start during opportunity identification, qualification and subsequently leading Solution design, Costing, Pricing and contractual stages
- Bring Business and Industry Insights, evaluate partnerships/start-ups to continuously evolve our offerings, co-innovate and lead the transformation agenda with clients. Be a thought leader and have HEALTHCARE domain expertise and a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Lead the customer engagement, design and change process with customers that meet and exceed their business requirements and enable the successful build and implementation