Lead Consultant at Credo Consulting
Views:1908 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Director - Digital Transformation - Life Sciences/Pharma (10-15 yrs)
Director - Digital Transformation - Life Sciences/ Pharma
About Client :
- Organization is a global business process management company that offers a wide range of services to clients across various industries. The company has offices in over 16 countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, China, and the Philippines.
- It provides services such as finance and accounting, customer care, research and analytics, legal services, and procurement to clients in industries such as banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, travel and hospitality, and retail and consumer goods.
- The role is a key position in the Life Sciences unit of a company and is responsible for driving digital transformation initiatives for a portfolio of Life Sciences clients.
- The role involves developing an analytics strategy, implementing transformational change, presenting digital concepts to senior stakeholders, and identifying new opportunities for clients.
- The ideal candidate will have 10-15+ years of experience in a digital transformation role, a deep knowledge of the Life Sciences industry with a focus on commercial analytics, strong analytics experience, and consulting experience.
- Additionally, the candidate should have good leadership and relationship management skills, be able to structure and present compelling proposals, negotiate deals, work independently or as a team member, and possess excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.