Managing Partner at Mindfield Resources
Views:4683 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Digital Transformation - Food & Beverages (10-30 yrs)
Our Client :
A very renowned name in the Food & Beverages space, is undergoing significant transformation at the moment and also creating a more efficient structure to replace the old. The need of the hour is to have a seasoned IT professional who can lead the strategy and the execution over a myraid of different business units.
Your Role :
In a sentence you need to change the way the game is being played. You would come armed with a wealth of experience in leading transformation in large businesses. Have led projects to fruitful conclusion, deep understanding of the business world and the ability to link technology with the current business needs to keep an organziation ahead of the curve. You need to create value through technology keeping the growth objectives in view. While you set the strategy you would also be responsible for ensuring that the execution is aligned to the same. The role requires the ability to wear the strategic hat...align the top executives to the overall needs and at the same time -- roll up your sleeves to ensure that what was agreed is being delivered. You would have a sizeable team to manage this transformation.
Must Haves :
- Bachelor's Degree is mandatory; preferably in computer science, engineering or relevant field Master's Degree is preferred
- Project management or Agile product owner experience is essential.
- Experience in leading technical teams to deliver high scale eCommerce projects is essential.
- Sound knowledge of eCommerce technologies and prevalent architectures is essential
- 10+ years- experience in leading the IT function in a large enterprise, particularly with different companies or divisions.
- Considerable experience in implementing and managing IT infrastructure and security.
- Considerable experience in rolling out enterprise applications, business intelligence and reporting systems.
- Having experience in managing both Infrastructure and Applications
- Should be High on energy, had experience in leading projects for Stakeholder Management / Change Management, Knowledge of ERP, Infrastructure & Security, and Capital Investment
- Knowledge and experience with the latest cloud software vendors and technologies
- Experience working in or closely with an IT department to deliver products
- Experience working with external technology partners
- Ability to build and communicate strategy, business cases, and road maps
- Well-rounded experience in cross channel digital media planning including social, display, search, programmatic, e-Commerce and multi-screen planning.
- Practical experience launching and managing global online lead generation campaigns.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.