Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:921 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - Digital Transformation - BPO/ITeS (18-27 yrs)
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a leading MNC accelerates its digital journey. To engage with clients to define and execute the Transformation roadmap by leveraging the concepts of - Digital first- .This is an opportunity to be a part of a specialist high performing team to work closely with a range of customers using a co-creation approach to assess, design and build transformational solutions with a strong digital focus.
You will work closely with current and potential customers to understand their business and its challenges and provide new thinking and options for the development, design and implementation of business strategy and operations solutions. The development of coherent business strategy and operations solutions will be supported by the company's digitally-enabled transformation framework and the variety of capabilities and services provided by company and its strategic partners.
The role includes a breadth of areas as including: go-to-market strategies, capability need identification, operating model design, value chain mapping and business process reengineering, end customer experiences, new technologies, intelligent automations and robotics, data and analytics, platform business models, straight through operations processes, AI and ML, and other traditional and digitally related transformation activities which deliver significant improvements to business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Must have experience in Digital Transformation from a Pharma healthcare Domain
- Must come from a Outsourcing / BPM industry
- Must have Strong Strategy and Operations consulting experience with a strong digital focus.
- Must have experience in design and implement an end-to-end transformation roadmap, involving a variety of solution components, and a clear business case based on business value/outcomes.
- Must have Strong working knowledge of technologies, development tools, and emerging technologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.