Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:207 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Director - Digital Marketing - IT (13-20 yrs)
We are seeking a mission-oriented digital marketing professional who is working with a high-growth digital-first brand. In this position, you will be a strategic marketer tasked with developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies, establishing the right KPIs, and showcasing Marketing's contribution to the overall business.
You will manage a team of talented digital marketers who are passionate about driving value for the business, while at the same time set an example of what an outstanding digital experience looks like for our current and future clients and employees.
Key skills :
1. Leadership and influencing : You are a strategist and storyteller. You will often portray your marketing vision and ideas to the leadership team.
2. Technology and data analysis : You love keeping tabs on the market trends and the latest tech. This will form the foundation of your day-to-day and long-term business decisions.
3. Catalyst : You are entrepreneurial and have a start-up mentality. Ideating and curating new client engagement approaches comes naturally.
- Deliver an integrated experience across the entire funnel- how we can reach the target audience in a cohesive, consistent way across different parts of the buyer journey.
- An understanding of what the funnel looks like. What should be the client experience, where marketing can play a significant role, and how to make a program integrated and consistent throughout the funnel
- Uncovering new ways to reach audiences using creative tactics (ABM, content syndication, etc.)
- Own website, digital- paid and organic, email, and integrated campaigns
- Build an environment where digital marketing professionals thrive.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.