Senior HR Executive at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:900 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Director - Digital Marketing - Internet/Online (7-10 yrs)
Director - Digital Marketing
Role Fit :
- We are looking for a qualified Digital marketing personnel to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. As a Digital marketing director, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies.
- You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
- Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- 7-8 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing director
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns - Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
Location : Delhi, Sultanpur
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.