Director - Human Resource at Trell Experiences Pvt. Ltd
Views:1010 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - Digital Marketing - eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
India's Leading Lifestyle Social Commerce Platform with 45M+ MAUs and 90M+ Installs larger than #Pinterest and #Twitter in #India!
- 5+ years of experience managing both performance and brand marketing campaigns in leading e-commerce organizations, data driven and excellent full funnel analysis approach coupled with ability to work cross-functionally with product, tech and commerce teams to drive KPIs.
- Create and execute paid social media strategies to acquire Ring households at scale.
- Define KPIs and effectively drive CPAs towards targets.
- Lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis.
- Develop, deploy, analyze, and disseminate comprehensive reporting.
- Drive day-to-day channel operations in tandem with assisting in the development of the channel's long-term strategy.
- Coordinate with strategy, creative, and production teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and overall digital marketing trends.
- Support storytelling to create a dynamic, engaging and authentic brand experience that successfully reflects the spirit of Ring's mission and delights Neighbors.
- Inspire, collaborate, and propel external partners.
- Build plan & strategy to shape performance marketing for some of the key category portfolio at Trell
- Regular interaction & insights sharing with internal Category teams to build the Performance Marketing Strategy for Trell together
- Plan new initiatives & experiments to explore future growth opportunities.
- Build processes to streamline Optimization, Campaign Management, Analytics activities for the channel portfolio
- Design and execute a channel growth plan to expand the business aggressively
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Finance and Business teams for new initiatives for driving growth for performance channels.
- Coordinate with other marketing channels to drive media efficiencies.
- Demonstrate ability to work at managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems.
- Manage external publishers/partners, elaborate the requirements and closely monitor the outcomes.
- Proactively share and learn best practices from other industries that are relevant to the business.
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in digital advertising; test and evaluate their efficacy in improving scale or effectiveness.