Consultant at Huquo
Views:1591 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - Digital Initiatives (10-18 yrs)
- Develop digital Initiatives ambition that provides focus to program goals to modernize applications, support new ways of working and enable business Initiatives
- Direct the awareness of and experimentation with disruptive and innovative digital solutions such as ERP, HRMS, Integrated workplace solutions, learning management systems, Business analytics & Automation leveraging such as AI, ML, AR/VR/SR, and immersive meeting solutions
- Provide leadership, vision, and direction to members of the digital Initiatives team on the selection and support of applications to support business outcomes
- Seek out innovative technology trends that should be brought into the workplace and gather digital workplace best practices by participating in continuing education, peer groups and industry events
- Support and facilitate innovative digital workplace solutions, applications, and strategies to test new ideas to support the future of work
- Demonstrate digital dexterity and create a culture of workforce digital dexterity by driving leadership in adoption (what), enablement (how) and influence (why) to drive digital business goals (when)
- Involve business process management mindset to optimize work processes by rethinking, simplifying, and redesigning
- Explore and improve how employees digitally engage with each other, as well as with customers and business partners.
- Popularize new technology and applications to drive business innovation throughout the organization.
- Utilize organizational change management best practices to drive technology adoption.
- Foster the rise of the transformative business technologist who applies specialized technical skills to the digital workplace application autonomously to deliver competitive business results
Strategy & Roadmap
- Build and maintain key stakeholder partnerships across LOBs to ensure alignment of digital Initiatives office strategy to support mission-critical business outcomes
- Partner with HR to understand employees' current challenges and experience, new roles and responsibilities, demographic changes in the workforce, globalization initiatives, changes in organizational structure, and hiring and skills requirements. Incorporate this knowledge into digital workplace planning.
- Partner with facilities to create a smart workplace that supports the future of work. Today's workforce desires a work environment that is flexible, intelligent, and connected, and the shift to hybrid working requires a renewed focus on applications to support employee experience.
- Participating in crafting a digital Initiatives strategy that aligns application selection with business objectives for digital Initiatives
- Lead the development, publication, and maintenance of the digital workplace framework for contextualizing swift business decision making, employee attention and connective services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.