Manager - Talent Advisory at Scaling Theory Technologies
Views:547 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Director - Demand Generation - IT (7-18 yrs)
Director - Demand Generation(B2B SaaS)
Who We Are
At Applozic, our platform helps developers engage, retain their users with our In-App Chat and Messaging Platform. Our goal is to offer products that drive high-level of engagement from their existing customers and retain them for life.
Tomorrow's companies will be defined by how they offer richer digital experiences and treat their customers.. Our team is small and growing - join us and make a meaningful impact. Let's build a generational company together.
We are looking for someone to lead Demand Gen at Applozic, You- ll be responsible for coming up with our demand generation strategy, testing new ways to drive qualified leads, and setting a foundation for major growth in 2021 and beyond.
Who you are
- You are Swiss Army Knife with solid B2B/SaaS marketing.Most importantly, you have the ability to just get things done independently while building an amazing team.
- 5-10 Years in creating, executing, and leading B2B SaaS demand gen programs in Self-service/Sales assisted go-to-market approaches
What You'll Do
- Own the demand generation marketing budget and performance by growing the full-funnel of inbound demand gen- from site users to closed/won revenue
- Leading a team of professionals to successfully develop a comprehensive, full-funnel demand generation strategy
- Building repeatable marketing playbooks and systems that can be measured, constantly iterated and scaled
- Defining goals for your team and manage against measurable indicators
- Build performance dashboards and report regularly on top KPIs, including new trials, pipeline conversion rates, cost-per-lead, and cost-per-customer
- Inspire your team to test and optimize new programs and channels. Continuously measure return on investment and scale our efforts to drive new business
- Developing collaborative partnerships across the organization to identify, launch and refine demand generation strategies. This will include working with sales, engineering, IU (intelligence unit, aka research) sales, customer success and product
- Getting to the root of issues and then intelligently implementing tools and technologies to get the job done (technology is not a panacea for problems so a deep understanding of the core challenges and constraints is critical)
- Being a magnet for talent that can attract, hire and develop exceptional talent
- Understanding and experience selling SaaS products with moderate to high price tags into enterprises ($20-$250k per annum)
- Deep interest in the data underlying the funnel and ability to nerd out on the data so we can do things like (1) track cost of customer acquisition (CAC) at the marketing campaign level or (2) product action-oriented, data-driven reporting (and not dashboards nobody will look at)
- Owen, Set up tooling and infrastructure to support demand-gen initiatives - marketing automation, analytics, personalization, etc.
- Develop, maintain and report on a quarterly, half-yearly and demand generation plan
What You'll Bring
- Prior success - you have at least 7-10 years experience in a B2B marketing capacity demonstrating measurable success, specifically within SaaS with a strong growth mindset
- Curious & Willing: You believe in a learning mindset, and are always looking for new channels to test and experiment with. You don- t mind being wrong if it means you are learning and teaching others. You have a track record of taking initiative to make things happen.
- Adaptability - things change quickly at a fast-paced, early-stage startup and you- ll need to keep up!
- Creativity - you- re able to develop new ideas and find interesting ways to reach our target customers
- Data-Driven approach to Problem solving - you love data and are well versed in MQL, SQL, pipeline forecasting and management, and driven by optimization of performance metrics (CAC, conversion rates, etc).
- Communication skills - you are a natural storyteller and have outstanding written communication skills
- Organizational skills - you- re able to juggle multiple initiatives with ease
- You are a Good Sales Person and have the right mix of hunger, grit, hustle and tenacity
- Humble - We have developed strong antibodies to arrogance or hints of arrogance
- High IQ - You will be developing and analyzing a number of demand generation strategies and tactics. You should be able to deal with ambiguity, understand ideas and data quickly and prioritize effectively. We are swimming in ideas, but they are not all created equally or worth pursuing and so knowing how to separate the good from the bad is critical so we are focused on the best strategies.
- Systems thinking - Should think about building and refining systems and processes that make goal attainment a byproduct of the system.
- High standards - This one doesn- t require much explanation.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.