Director - Demand Generation - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Director - Demand Generation (FinTech)
- Opportunity to set up the demand generation vertical of a fast growing organisation.
- Opportunity to be in a highly strategic role and help build a world-class sales culture and organisation.
About the organisation :
Ours is a young fin-tech organisation that has built a revolutionary platform, that is drastically changing the way startups raise capital in the market today. After having achieved extremely positive reviews from our initial target audience, we are looking to add the demand generation function.
The Role :
- Draw an outline for the overall demand generation function of the organisation. This will include defining sub-functions and timeline defined projects
- Evaluate & implement various strategies that drive the lead generation function. This would include both short term and long term projects
- Set up all demand generation systems, processes & controls to ensure effective reporting for the function
- Liaise with existing referral partners and increase their effectiveness
Ideal candidate profile :
The ideal hire for this role would have between 5-10 years of experience in a demand generation function. This would involve a proven track record of successfully managing various marketing tools, inside sales teams, e-mail campaigns, brand building & partnership initiatives. Experience in setting up a demand generation function would be preferable.