Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:4393 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director/Delivery Lead - Private Equity Valuation - BFSI (14-18 yrs)
The Valuation Director is part of a team responsible for Private Equity, Credit and Real Assets portfolio valuation reporting as well as valuation related exercises for AGM's public company reporting. The Valuation Director will also provide a range of key portfolio company statistics and fund level results in various groups.
Job Role :
- Facilitate the Valuation Process in the Private Equity, Credit, and Real Assets segments
- Value financial instruments and complex corporate securities
- Analyze equity/debt/commodities financial market data history and other quantitative techniques
- The Private Equity Valuation Delivery Lead will provide range of valuation services specifically to the alternative investment community including private equity and hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and fund administrators, in connection with provision of post-trade valuations for their alternative investment positions.
- The person in this position will independently value both private company investments that the company owns directly or through a fund. The investments can be in a wide array of industries and countries.
- The person will also participate in the valuation governance process, including monthly inventory valuation review meetings with the Front Office, senior PC management, and other CFO teams, including risk, and will liaise with the Front Office on information requests and valuation issues
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in building valuation models (DCF, Market approach and Option Models)
- Experience with capital markets/credit valuations preferred (ex. illiquid investments, bank loans, mezzanine loans, and private equity)
- Demonstrated technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Alternative Investment strategies and products
- Ability to complete financial models under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Apply modeling techniques to challenging, real-world problems
- Strong functional background working with Excel
- Familiarity with financial services applications (CapIQ, Bloomberg, etc.) a plus
- Minimum of 8-10 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. Alternatively, Computer science or engineering degree
- CFA professional designation or working towards preferred but not required
- Finance, Valuation or Investment Banking training program preferred
- Entrepreneurial/independent thinker - able to lead the development of new function and staff.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.