Director - Decision Science - Axtria Tools - IT (14-30 yrs)
Location : Delhi/NCR & Bangalore
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- B-Tech or BE in any engineering discipline or PG in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Operation Research from top tier college with a minimum of 14 years of relevant experience, preferably in Life-sciences/ Pharmaceutical domain.
- Desired Pharma analytics skills- AIML/ Forecasting/ Sales/ Marketing/ Payer/ Provider Analytics
- Statistical/ modelling knowledge, ability to transform data to insights, good data visualization/ consulting and storyboarding skills
- Logical ability to design, build and scale domain practice solutions in areas such as patient/ sales/ marketing analytics etc.
- Ability to lead and grow account portfolio, in tandem with other stakeholders
- Demonstrated people, project, program and client management skills with strong communication skills.
- Technical awareness : R/ Python/ SQL. Knowledge of self-service analytics platforms such as DataiKU/ KNIME/ Alteryx will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Pharma commercial analytics experience will be preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Account Management :
- Lead and grow account portfolio, while ensuring high quality delivery and customer satisfaction
- Be a partner to onshore leaders/ client and lead RPFs/ proposals/ POVs etc. to help grow the business
2. Delivery & People Management :
- Lead a team of associates (~25+) to deliver multiple client engagements. Delivery role will include project scoping, solution design, working closely with team in successful delivery
3. Thought leadership and innovation :
- Leverage latest technologies, algorithms and processes to generate new ideas, build new solutions and capability for the organization.
- Optimize the current processes and bring in delivery innovations towards client's and internal objectives
4. Capability/ Org building :
- Build and scale up capabilities to help efficient business delivery
- Recruit, train, mentor and help build the team