Senior Recruiter at hCapital
Views:1948 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Director - Data Scientist - Media - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-15 yrs)
Job Title: Director - Data Scientist - IITians needed
- The role would involve a core Data science expertise, therefore hands-on exposure to Data Science projects is a must
- The candidate should come with a people management exposure, someone who has the ability to humbly lead the team forward
- While the candidate should be able to effectively communicate with the team and all stakeholders. Excellent communication skills are not a must have
- Technical acumen > People Management > Communication
- Candidates with good scores from Top three colleges in quantitatively inclined subjects like Maths/Economics/ Econometrics background from institutes like ISI, DSE, IGIDR, Gokhale and other international schools of repute.
6-12 Years of work-experience
Job Location - Mumbai
- Provide analytical thought leadership and ensure best in class analytic service delivery for business initiatives
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial in identifying new problems that can be solved through analytics
- Build intelligent systems such as recommendation engines leveraging the vast amount of available user /behavior /consumption data to enrich the end user experience
- Develop analytical models to solve business problems
- Deploy an agile process for analytics - generating a hypothesis, running experiments, and sharing of outcomes/insights, etc.
- Ensure appropriate capture of data sources and metrics to share across the enterprise
- Assist in identifying techniques and technology requirements to develop capabilities
Kindly mention below details:-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.