Business Manager at Randstad India
Views:763 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Data Scientist - eCommerce (15-20 yrs)
- B.E/ B.Tech with 15+ years of total relevant experience. 10+ years of hand on experience in analytics/ data mining, 4+ years of hands-on big data analytics experience.
- 8+ years of experience of client delivery, client management, people management.
- 4+years of experience in Banking and Capital Domain
- Hands-on experience of machine learning and data mining algorithms such as NLP,decision trees, classifiers, Text correlation, clustering, and regression
- Knowledge of Hadoop and other distributed computing platforms. Broad knowledge of existing data mining, NLP algorithms and technologies
- Experience with working on large data sets and developing scalable algorithms
- Exposure to scripting languages Python/ Java. Scripting in Pig/ Hive/ Mahout/- a plus
- Experience with statistical software Python/SAS/ SPSS/ R
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Works to design and develop analytical/ data mining/ machine learning models as part of data science solutions
- Provide guidance to various data science teams working on different problem statements in different sectors
- Solution on DS&A architectures
- Hold forth on best practices on modeling life cycle and model lifecycle management
- Prescribe best modeling practices
- Gather, evaluate and document business requirements, translate to data science solution definition, and ability to implement solution on a Big Data platform
- Ability to design and build an end-to-end prototype data science solution to a business problem in any specific sector/ function
- Ability to support and guide end-to-end model lifecycle management
- Create model documentation as per client/ regulatory standards