Director - Data Science - Pharma (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Looking for a leader passionate leader who can add value in terms of what data science problems to solve! A data science visionary to help the team & the organisation grow.
Client Details :
India's most trusted consumer health care platform with the aspiration to to be the trusted health partner for all Indians and its mission is to make healthcare accessible, understandable and affordable for a billion Indians.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- 10+ years of experience & Undergraduate and/or Post-graduate degree in Statistics/Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering or a related quantitative field is required.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
Job Offer :
- Leadership role with a market leader in the healthcare space!
- Accelerated growth in a fast paced environment
- Publications in international journals of repute
- Best in class renumerations
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vartika Singh on +91 124 452 5480.
Contact - Vartika Singh
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.