Lead HR at Parsley Management Pvt Ltd
Views:125 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Director - Data Privacy - BPO (8-12 yrs)
Director Data Privacy for Leading BPO MNC
JOB SUMMARY/OVERVIEW : Implementation, as well as live support of production environments and managing enterprise applications, IT Security Policy and Compliance Management, SharePoint, Blueprinting, Design documentation and training materials, Business Team Workshops, and Life Cycle Implementations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (may perform other duties as requested not specifically addressed in this document)
- Participate in Cyber-Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) program across the organization.
- Ensure compliance with government standards and related legislation, such as EUGDPR, UK-GDPR, Data Protection Acts/Laws & PIPEDA regulation, US Privacy Shield, ISO standards, etc and create, design, and implement security methodologies, protocols, and frameworks for clients.
- Responsible for internal and external audits and assessments and conducting proactive monitoring, logging and alerting to analyze, correlate and respond to cyber-attacks, threat intelligence and the ability to define risk and compliance dashboards.
- Conduct research on emerging information security threats and implement content management and change management procedures.
- Support the sales team with respect to RFP's related to IT Security and Compliance for new clients. Also, support with GDPR and PIPEDA Compliance expert for high-risk engagements, mergers and acquisitions working closely with Sr. Leadership
- Collaborate with the team to have configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the platform. Perform and guide forensic analysis in response to security incidents.
- Plan for live incident response (reactive and proactive incident management) by identifying and remediating malicious applications and compromised infrastructure components.
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Education and Specific Training :
Work Experience :
- Must be a graduate and a certified auditor
- Minimum 8 years of work experience of which 3+ years should be in BPO Data privacy
- Should have audited the processes vis- vis the laid out compliance like ISO, etc
Technical Skills :
Required Skills :
- Usage of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
Competencies and Specific Skills :
- Planning and Organizing
- Job Motivation
- Stress tolerance
- Team building /teamwork
- KPI knowledge and understanding
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical Ability
- Customer orientation
- Diversity Orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.