Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:142 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - Cyber Strategy - Accounting Firm (10-20 yrs)
Director Cyber Strategy
As a part of our Risk Advisory team you'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. Below are the key activities you will be primarily responsible to support client / clients:
- Implementation, operation, support and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards, including obtaining certification against ISO/IEC 27001.
- Leads the preparation and the implementation of necessary information security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Conduct and manage Third party assessment basis various requirements such as ISO 27001, RBI circulars etc.
- Manages and leads the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with client security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations.
- Good understanding of data privacy requirements such as GDPR etc.
- Support client for information security awareness, training and educational activities
- Manages information security risk assessments and controls selection activities
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Good understanding of servers, network and security solutions.
- Working in different client environment from different industries to work on all aspects of Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery across the company and embedding it within the company culture
- Capabilities for creation of detailed and customised BC/DR management strategy along with the framework, which must be in line with the available latest industry standards
- Experienced in addressing senior leaderships on the BC/DR strategies
- Ability to coordinate, assess, develop and communicate contingency requirements and recovery plans required to protect the company in the event that facilities or technology resources are unavailable due to an unforeseen disruption. A strong business continuity background is a pre requisite.
- Ensure appropriate periodic testing of BC/DR is carried out and results are documented, with remediation items identified and tracked where necessary
- Able to collate and maintain a framework which applies to multi-industry environment, including the identification of any specific local laws / legislations so that our clients can demonstrate compliance. Analyse industry standards and be aware of best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Able to handle multiple engagements / projects simultaneously
- Adaptive to the requirement to travel on requirement basis and accommodate within different environment.
- This role will require client relationship and responsible to achieve sales targets.
Required Skills :
- Thorough understanding of risk management.
- Excellent strategic, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think through hypothetical situations and concepts and to identify risks and weaknesses in various business processes.
- Extensive knowledge of latest security solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Excellent client handling and management skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related area such as Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Post-Graduation (Preferred).
- Relevant experience in InfoSec, Cyber Security, Business Continuity Management , Third Party Risk assessment, Data Privacy.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 20000, 27001,22301 etc.
- In-depth understanding of NIST, Cobit and other regulatory requirements such as IT act, RBI requirements for Banking and NBFC sectors.
Your role as a leader :
We believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, across our organization :
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business