Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:1813 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Cyber Security - IT (15-20 yrs)
Our client a leading IT MNC in Chennai.
- Participate to develop and deploy the strategy and approach for the global organization including but not limited to intrusion, active response, wargames and deterrence processes and policies.
- As part of the Leadership Team, drive future strategy around DevSecOps and Threat Intelligence
- Actively manage team and response to changing landscape of technology threats.
- Motivate for High Performance and Excellence: Motivate, inspire, and engage others to excel and work towards the vision
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and succinctly communicate with senior leadership/ partners pertinent facts, figures and status during high-stress situations.
- Proven record of high performance in problem solving, collaborating, planning/priority setting, timely decision making, perseverance, and a drive for results.
- Excellent communication skills encompassing inter-personal communications, persuasion and influencing skills, security communications in business terminology
- Exposure and experience in implementing / managing Cyber Security Operations for a large enterprise.
- Good understanding of Agile ways of working
- Hands-on experience in the field of Security Operations, Threat Intelligence and DevSepOps
- CISSP, CCSP or equivalent certification
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.