Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate
Views:1217 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Cyber Security - Consulting Firm (10-18 yrs)
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- Experience in security device management and SIEM (ArcSight)
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Experience in threat management
- Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against the same.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in performing vendor management
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge and experience with MS office with proficiency in Excel
- 24/7 monitoring experience
- Experience in siem content management
- Experience in next gen firewall management
- Experience in vulnerability management
- Experience in cloud security management
- Hand on experience in running SOCs
- BE-IT / B Tech /Comps
- Additionally one more certification in information security domain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage Security Operations Center, with 24/ 7 operations
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response
- Team management, shift allocation and management
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, - Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Center
- Management, administration & maintenance of security devices under the purview of ITRC which consists of state-of-the art technologies
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt.
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.