HR and Client Relations at ArrisTechnologies
Views:2487 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Cyber Security - Big4 (14-18 yrs)
This position is for one of the BIG 4 consulting
Candidates From Bangalore And Mumbai Are Preferred.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong background in the information and cyber security domain.
- Professional information/cyber security professional with deep subject matter expertise/knowledge.
- Experience of enterprise security architecture and information/cyber security
- Experience in penetration testing preferred
- Deep expertise in two of the following ICS domains, and a broad knowledge of all other ICS domains.
a. Identify and Access Management
b. Data Protection
c. Vulnerability Management (application security; infrastructure security; and configuration compliance monitoring)
d. Security monitoring and response
- Up to date with key regulation / developments in Information and Cyber Security Management Framework (including Technology Risk Management)
- Excellent organisation and leadership skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, with an ability to influence and to gain the respect of senior stakeholders and peers
- Ability to exercise good judgment and objectivity.
- Demonstrates ability to work with limited direction and multi-task without loss of quality
- Ability to perform the role of 'Change Leader'
- Confident and courageous to raise/escalate issues in a pro-active, professional and timely manner
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the Group's core values-
- Fluency in English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.