Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:2641 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Director - Customer & Technical Support - Fleet Management Business (12-18 yrs)
This is with a reputed client into fleet management.
Required to work in night shifts.
The Director of Customer and Technical Support position is responsible for providing a world class Post Sales support experience for our customers. This is a roll-up-your-sleeve position in addition to providing strategic direction for the Post Sales Customer Technical Support organization
Essential Functions :
1. Develops and implements policies.
2. Responsible for employees training and development.
3. Partners with the management team to align customer service department policies and systems with the company's objectives.
4. Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
5. Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Customer Service Department.
6. Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
7. Maintains in-depth working knowledge of systems and processes.
8. Sets performance standards to meet the service goals of the company.
9. Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance.
10. Structures the training agenda for department members.
11. Measures Customer Service Representatives performance and makes employment decisions.
12. Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
13. Provides feedback to the Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes.
14. Works continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service, sales, and supervisory procedures & practices.
15. Assists Customer Service Representatives, Reps/Dealers/Sales in troubleshooting orders that require special handling.
16. Responds to customer inquiries and problem-solving in a professional and effective fashion.
17. Acts as a resource in resolving customer issues brought to the Department by utilizing excellent process knowledge and strong skills in negotiating and selling.
18. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Effective Leadership and Mentoring Skills
2. Strong Customer Centric Drive
3. 5 Years of Leading a Support Organization Supporting Software/Hardware
4. Ability to Provide Trend Analysis Reporting
6. Problem Solving/Analysis.
7. Results Driven.
8. Teamwork Orientation.
9. Technical Capacity.